Welcome to my blog: Its an honor for me

The practice of Yoga has been a long journey within that has changed me in many powerful ways. When practicing yoga, I become more aware of my internal world and I am present within. Through my therapeutic yoga classes , my hope is to assist you in beginning your own JOURNEY WITHIN and help you heal and change. Yoga provides the perfect pathway to transform, blossom and thrive.
I am honored to serve expecting mommas and their little ones not only as a Pre and Post Natal yoga teacher but also as a Hypnobirthing educator and an Infant Massage instructor. I wear many hats in this world, but all of them are to help birth ourselves into a new state of consciousness. And for that, there are no words.....

Friday, June 11, 2010

THAI BODY WORK starting Monday June 21 in Livingston


I want to start offering my Thai Body Work sessions on June 21 since it’s the Solstice and a good time to invite new openness within…..

I am so excited to begin incorporating what I learned in Thai Body Work Level II into my sessions. Many, many people have come to me for healing bodywork and many have returned again and again. I'm especially happy to have introduced Thai massage to a number of clients who'd never experienced it. As a way of thanking my current and future clients I want to do something a little gimicky, but fun. From July 1st through the end of September when you come for a massage you'll be entered into a monthly drawing to win a gift certificate for a 90 minute session. You can get into the drawing up to 2 times per month. I'll give away 1 gift certificate at the end of July & August.

Rates: 1 hr: $50 90 min: $65 2 hrs: $85

New clients get $10 off one 90 minute session.

$25 fee is requested if you need to cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice

THAI...some history

Thai massage originated 2500 years ago in India, developing out of the Ayurvedic and yoga traditions, with later influence by Chinese medicine. It combines deep compressions, passive stretching, joint mobility and acupressure to relieve muscle tension, enhance circulation, improve flexibility and balance energy. Typical responses to this bodywork include feeling taller and lighter, relaxed and invigorated, and having greater ease of movement. Clients who have experienced yoga and physical therapy often note the similarities to this bodywork. Thai massage is received on a mat while wearing comfortable clothing and is beneficial for people of all ages and lifestyles. I will tailor the session to your needs - whether you want to feel the burn of a deep, intense treatment or have a more gentle experience.

Holistic Benefits of Traditional Thai Massage

Facilitates relaxation

Heightens awareness

Frees blockages in energy flow

Invigorates the nervous system

Relieves pain and muscle tension

Increases ability to absorb nutrition

Strengthens and rejuvenates the body

Speeds recovery from exercise and athletic events

Improves circulation of blood and lymph

Increases flexibility and range of motion

Gives a general feeling of well being, balancing body, mind, and spirit

Enhances elimination of cellular waste and debris due to physical, mental and emotional strain

CALL ME for your appt. (406) 600-1994 or e-mail me at sarayoga3@yahoo.com

GIFT certificates available.....and..... what a WONDERFUL GIFT this is!!

What Janine says about my Thai Bodywork: "A Thai massage with Sara? Any time! Her rhythmically skillful hands pulls you, stretches you, nurtures you in such a delicious & healing way...you can only go into a trance state of deep relaxation!" Janine Fafard, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment