Welcome to my blog: Its an honor for me

The practice of Yoga has been a long journey within that has changed me in many powerful ways. When practicing yoga, I become more aware of my internal world and I am present within. Through my therapeutic yoga classes , my hope is to assist you in beginning your own JOURNEY WITHIN and help you heal and change. Yoga provides the perfect pathway to transform, blossom and thrive.
I am honored to serve expecting mommas and their little ones not only as a Pre and Post Natal yoga teacher but also as a Hypnobirthing educator and an Infant Massage instructor. I wear many hats in this world, but all of them are to help birth ourselves into a new state of consciousness. And for that, there are no words.....

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Costa Rica-Hawaii-Montana


Hari Om!
We hope you are all well, practicing, teaching and sharing the yogic life. I have been traveling a little, being with my family and enjoying the warm weather. For the past 3 weeks I've been in a Ho’o Nanea which means “a place to pass the time in peace.” The amazing GARDEN ISLAND of Kauai has been our home and we have been blessed by its beauty, friendly people, amazing vegetation, vibrant ocean. I've enjoyed every second walking on the beach, smelling the ocean air, feeling the warm tropical breeze on my skin and soaking up the sun.
Tomorrow we return to the mainland. We will be driving through the coast of Southern California, reuniting with old friends and experiencing this new journey that awaits. We will be back in Montana for the summer and I am blessed and honored to be able to teach yoga at Breathing Room Yoga in Livingston again. Teaching yoga is one of my great joys and I am so happy to return to Livingston for the summer, and to its warm, inspiring community. It is my hope to challenge each person to find your individual edge, maybe break some boundaries -and to also find a collective rhythm as a class-sharing our personal goals, motivations and practice with one another. THE SCHEDULE OF MY CLASSES WILL BE POSTED SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment