Welcome to my blog: Its an honor for me

The practice of Yoga has been a long journey within that has changed me in many powerful ways. When practicing yoga, I become more aware of my internal world and I am present within. Through my therapeutic yoga classes , my hope is to assist you in beginning your own JOURNEY WITHIN and help you heal and change. Yoga provides the perfect pathway to transform, blossom and thrive.
I am honored to serve expecting mommas and their little ones not only as a Pre and Post Natal yoga teacher but also as a Hypnobirthing educator and an Infant Massage instructor. I wear many hats in this world, but all of them are to help birth ourselves into a new state of consciousness. And for that, there are no words.....

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 2- INITIATION INTO HEARTSOURCING


Welcome to day 2 in your "INITIATION INTO HEARTSOURCING" series.


"The Heart Center is a portal into the greatest mystery

and the most powerful truth of your existence."

-Ram Giri

Ram Giri

PS: Give this Gift of Love to the People you Love:

No comments:

Post a Comment