Welcome to my blog: Its an honor for me

The practice of Yoga has been a long journey within that has changed me in many powerful ways. When practicing yoga, I become more aware of my internal world and I am present within. Through my therapeutic yoga classes , my hope is to assist you in beginning your own JOURNEY WITHIN and help you heal and change. Yoga provides the perfect pathway to transform, blossom and thrive.
I am honored to serve expecting mommas and their little ones not only as a Pre and Post Natal yoga teacher but also as a Hypnobirthing educator and an Infant Massage instructor. I wear many hats in this world, but all of them are to help birth ourselves into a new state of consciousness. And for that, there are no words.....

Saturday, June 19, 2010

INITIATION INTO HEARTSOURCING


Today is the first day in your "INITIATION INTO HEARTSOURCING" series. I am thrilled that you have decided to join the growing number of people who are taking active steps to change their experience of life from the inside out. This is how we together will change the world!

Today's session is close to 20 minutes. The following sessions are shorter, around 10 minutes each. Please plan these meditations and reflections into your day. We grow in skill in any valuable practice by the importance we give it and by repetition.

"There is a force within which gives you life - seek that.

In your body lies a priceless gem-seek that.

If you want to find the greatest treasure don't look outside,

look inside, and seek that."

Rumi

Enjoy the session by downloading the file here:
With love,
Ram Giri

PS: Give this Gift of Love to the People you Love:


No comments:

Post a Comment