Thursday, August 13, 2009
Infant Massage Course for Parents and Babies
Why learn to massage your baby?
• Bonding – Massage enhances communication as it encourages positive interaction. Massaging your baby is fun!
• Relief from the discomforts of teething, congestion, colic and gas
• Relaxation – massaging your baby is enjoyable and relaxing for you and it improves the quality of your baby’s sleep
Who: Parents & babies, ages birth through 1 year
Dates: September 11, 18, 25 and October 2, 2009
Time: 2:00 – 3 pm
Where: The Cozy Nest, Bozeman
For more information & registration please call
Sara at 600-1994
• Parents will massage their own baby and will learn new strokes at each session.
• A Certified Infant Massage Educator will teach the classes.
• Illustrated Nurturing Touch Handouts and a bottle of baby massage oil will be given to each family.
Affiliated with the International Association of Infant Massage www.iaim.net Infant Massage USA www.infantmassageusa.org
“Infant Massage…communicate your love through touch”