Welcome to my blog: Its an honor for me

The practice of Yoga has been a long journey within that has changed me in many powerful ways. When practicing yoga, I become more aware of my internal world and I am present within. Through my therapeutic yoga classes , my hope is to assist you in beginning your own JOURNEY WITHIN and help you heal and change. Yoga provides the perfect pathway to transform, blossom and thrive.
I am honored to serve expecting mommas and their little ones not only as a Pre and Post Natal yoga teacher but also as a Hypnobirthing educator and an Infant Massage instructor. I wear many hats in this world, but all of them are to help birth ourselves into a new state of consciousness. And for that, there are no words.....

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Infant Massage Course for Parents and Babies


Why learn to massage your baby?
• Bonding – Massage enhances communication as it encourages positive interaction. Massaging your baby is fun!
• Relief from the discomforts of teething, congestion, colic and gas
• Relaxation – massaging your baby is enjoyable and relaxing for you and it improves the quality of your baby’s sleep

Who: Parents & babies, ages birth through 1 year
Cost: $110
Dates: September 11, 18, 25 and October 2, 2009
Time: 2:00 – 3 pm
Where: The Cozy Nest, Bozeman

For more information & registration please call
Sara at 600-1994

• Parents will massage their own baby and will learn new strokes at each session.
• A Certified Infant Massage Educator will teach the classes.
• Illustrated Nurturing Touch Handouts and a bottle of baby massage oil will be given to each family.

Affiliated with the International Association of Infant Massage www.iaim.net Infant Massage USA www.infantmassageusa.org
“Infant Massage…communicate your love through touch”

1 comment:

  1. Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.
    Massage Therapists Business Course London

    ReplyDelete