Welcome to my blog: Its an honor for me

The practice of Yoga has been a long journey within that has changed me in many powerful ways. When practicing yoga, I become more aware of my internal world and I am present within. Through my therapeutic yoga classes , my hope is to assist you in beginning your own JOURNEY WITHIN and help you heal and change. Yoga provides the perfect pathway to transform, blossom and thrive.
I am honored to serve expecting mommas and their little ones not only as a Pre and Post Natal yoga teacher but also as a Hypnobirthing educator and an Infant Massage instructor. I wear many hats in this world, but all of them are to help birth ourselves into a new state of consciousness. And for that, there are no words.....

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Infant Massage Course for Parents and Babies


Why learn to massage your baby?
• Bonding – Massage enhances communication as it encourages positive interaction. Massaging your baby is fun!
• Relief from the discomforts of teething, congestion, colic and gas
• Relaxation – massaging your baby is enjoyable and relaxing for you and it improves the quality of your baby’s sleep

Who: Parents & babies, ages birth through 1 year
Cost: $110
Dates: September 11, 18, 25 and October 2, 2009
Time: 2:00 – 3 pm
Where: The Cozy Nest, Bozeman

For more information & registration please call
Sara at 600-1994

• Parents will massage their own baby and will learn new strokes at each session.
• A Certified Infant Massage Educator will teach the classes.
• Illustrated Nurturing Touch Handouts and a bottle of baby massage oil will be given to each family.

Affiliated with the International Association of Infant Massage www.iaim.net Infant Massage USA www.infantmassageusa.org
“Infant Massage…communicate your love through touch”

7 comments:

  1. Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.
    Massage Therapists Business Course London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. massage therapist brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information.
    Best massage in Auckland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Babykledij

    ReplyDelete
  5. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .
    Thai foot massage

    ReplyDelete
  6. A tantric massage also allows you to make more positive and efficient decisions. If you have a few hours to spare before that crucial meeting, it might be your best option to receive a tantric massage.출장서비스

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. nature's sleep mattress reviews

    ReplyDelete