Welcome to my blog: Its an honor for me

The practice of Yoga has been a long journey within that has changed me in many powerful ways. When practicing yoga, I become more aware of my internal world and I am present within. Through my therapeutic yoga classes , my hope is to assist you in beginning your own JOURNEY WITHIN and help you heal and change. Yoga provides the perfect pathway to transform, blossom and thrive.
I am honored to serve expecting mommas and their little ones not only as a Pre and Post Natal yoga teacher but also as a Hypnobirthing educator and an Infant Massage instructor. I wear many hats in this world, but all of them are to help birth ourselves into a new state of consciousness. And for that, there are no words.....

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back at Breathing Room on Monday evenings:



I am honored and thankful to be able to be back to teach at Breathing Room Yoga in Livingston starting this Monday, October 11th from 5:45 - 7:00 pm. I will be taking over Allison Meredith's class, who is taking some time off to enjoy her last few months of pregnancy. My class is therapeutic in style and is focused on encouraging students to explore movements to alleviate tension and discomfort. Breathing techniques, mudras and mantras to move energy, reduce stress and promote healing are all used. These classes will accommodate people with specific needs such as knee replacements, neck and shoulder issues or back pain. Focus is on moving in ways that are safe and pain free.

Please bring a tennis ball to the first class.... :)

Looking forward in seeing you all there.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment